Hello again! This is my third Liebster Award post. This time I was nominated by these beautiful ladies, Krystal, Tiffany, Sennnaa, Phailee, Sam and June. Check out their lovely blogs! Liebster is a blog award nominated to bloggers with less than 200 followers. The purpose of this award is to recognize, discover, and embrace new and growing blogs and bloggers.
These are the rules:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
This is going to be a long post (since I have to answer a set of 11 questions from 6 bloggers who nominated me) so I prepare this sweet song I really love from AKB48's Maeda Atsuko <3
1. What do you love about blogging?
Writing about stuffs in my mind and getting to know other awesome bloggers.
2. Full fringe or side fringe?
Full!! but when it's getting longer or I'm bored I make my bangs side fringe.
3. Do you have piercings? How many?
Normal on my ears left and right only, I'm scared of needles so I don't have the guts to get piercings.
4. Favourite food ?
Sushi!!! And curry rice, and pasta <3
5. Makeup , minimal makeup or none at all ?
Minimal makeup. By minimal makeup I mean, BB cream/foundation, or concealer, with eyeliner. I don't think I can handle seeing myself without makeup at all lol.
6. What's your ambition?
To be a better person. Lol is it too cliche? But it's true I'm lacking of ambition, so if ever I have it, most likely I just wanna be a better person.
7. Righty or Lefty?
8. What accent do you have?
Um.. asian accent? LOL I didn't know until some of my english speaking friends and boyfriend pointed out.
9. Who are your favorite bloggers?
I can't really pick cause there are too many.
10. What do you dislike?
Spicy food, pitch dark, and lightning.
11. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life ?
Hmm... There are many things I wish I could change actually, but if I had to pick one I guess it would be... I wish I studied hard back in my school days LOL my biggest regret ever I spent time playing around and doing useless things instead of studying like a kid should do haha.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. If you could have a date with any celebrity who would it be?
Oh no... again, too many I can't pick haha gosh I'm so timid lol okay um... Chris Evans please! lol my favorite guy ever, a complete package from face to perfect body xD
3. What kind of weather do you like?
Rainy is the best! Well, I always love it when it's raining and I love the smell of the weather after and during the rain.
4. What is your favorite foreign makeup product?
Foreign? Well, I guess... my favorite makeup is Urban Decay, I love the purple and unique packaging and designs, and also the products of course <3
5. Why did you pick your blog name?
6. Do you play any video games?
Yes! I used to be a hardcore gamer but now I;m a casual gamer haha, whenever I have time I would still play some mmorpgs like Forsaken World, Audition Online, and Fiesta Online mostly. There are other games on my laptop but those 3 are the games I play the most. I also play console games on Wii and Nintendo 3DS. I don't have playstation anymore so I don't really play much but yes I love video games <3 I also installed many otome games on my phone I'm getting broke from buying all the game stories haha.
7. What kind of work do you do?
I'm an assistant, secretary, slave of my finance manager. So I do all the things he wants me to >< But I wish I can quit office job one day and work full time at home (and still earn money somehow) lol.
8. What are you looking forward to this summer (winter for southern hemisphere)?
Until last month, I was looking forward to my boyfriend's visit and my birthday. But not it all passed, I guess I'm so looking forward to the one week off I'll get on August :D
9. What are your favorite beauty product colors?
Nude and beige are my lip products favorite colors. I'm not really into red for lip product color. But for eye shadows, I really love bright and edgy colors, bright blue, green, black, grey, etc. For blush, I absolutely love peach.
10. What do you think about whitening products?
Whitening products... honestly I don't really need it, if anything I want to tan my skin a bit lol
11. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Read people's mind, cause I hate reading situations or guessing what other people is thinking about haha would be cool if I can :D
Questions from Sennnaa:
1. What did you get out of blogging?
For now I really enjoy blogging, cause basically I enjoy writing nonsense like what I usually do now lol, and also some experience in makeup and beauty (?), and get many sweet blogger friends as well :D
2. Who is/are your inspirations? Why?
My inspirations are... some of them are gyaru models like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Sakurina, Tsubasa Masukawa, and also 2NE1. I love their hair, makeup and fashion styles.
3. What fashion style/trend do you follow? Why?
I really love gyaru and lolita fashion, because I think those really represent me and my personality if that makes sense lol and their styles aren't so mainstream. They're unique, can be bold too, and dolly cute lol. While some people may think gyaru fashion and makeup style are too much but I love how gyaru can express who they are through their style.
4. When did you start using makeup? Why?
I can't remember when exactly but it must be around when I was maybe 15 lol and I remember the first thing I tried was blue eyeshadow. I just love eye makeup since I was so young.
5. What other hobbies do you have, besides blogging?
Playing games, watching tv shows and dramas, sleeping, drawing, online shopping, texting.
6. Are you a cat or dog person?
7. What is your dream?
I guess my dream is to get married like a princess and have a beautiful family and then travel around the world. lol is that even a dream?
8. What food/s do you hate?
Any spicy foods.
9. What is your favorite color/s?
Purple, red, black, gold, white
10. Do you want to change your body shape/size? Why?
I'd like to lose some weight if I can (I'm still trying lol) cause honestly I weigh more than I should now XD
Questions from Phailee:
1. You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. How do you feel?
Happy and excited
2. What is one type of make up you cannot live without? (BB Cream, foundation, eyeliner, etc.)
Eyeliner. I can live without bb cream or concealer, but not eyeliner lol I feel my eyes are 'sleepy' without eyeliner.
3. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
Urban Decay, Etude House, Dolly Wink
4. Coffee or tea? Why?
Tea. Cause I prefer tea more than coffee and I guess tea is more soothing.
5. What are five wardrobe essentials to every girl's closet?
Not sure about every girl's closet, but mine is gotta be shorts, cardigans, dresses, stockings, and platform shoes.
6. Name three places you wish to visit before you die.
Japan, US, and France
7. Favorite season? Why?
Summer, cause it's rainy in summer :D
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married, working at home mom lol
9. What do you consider to be the greatest accomplishment of your life so far?
So far what I've been doing is a greatest accomplishment of my life cause honestly I've never thought this would be something I'd do and keep doing.
10. What do you plan to do with your blog in the future?I plan to keep writing reviews and tutorial posts, and sharing my experiences for now. But in the future I hope this blog can be useful and helpful for some people.
Questions from Sam:
1. What drew you to start blogging?
My love for writing and typing random things or stories about my daily life and anything, and my love for makeup of course.
2. How do you get over periods of writing lulls?
Hm... eat, watch tv and listen to music help me usually then I can continue writing my post again.
3. Do you have a beauty ‘secret’ that works all the time for you? (disclosure of such a secret is up to you!)
Whenever someone asks me the same thing, I always say the same answer "my gyaru makeup routine".
4. Any habits you’re trying to break?
Staying up late.
5. Your go-to outfit when there is nothing to wear?
Loose shirt and shorts, and high top sneakers.
6. How quickly do you do your morning routine?
10-20 minutes, depends on how fast my brain and fingers work since I usually feel sleepy in the morning.
7. Your best purchase to date? (not restricted to beauty, fashion, etc – can be anything!)
My old iPhone 4s lol
8. The feature that you think defines your face?
Eyes and cheeks I guess.
9. Favourite hand cream or lotion?
10. Favourite nail colour?
11. Favourite snack food?
Fries, and also senbei :D
Questions from June:
1. What's one makeup step that you can skip? (Lipgloss, foundation, eyeliner, etc.)
2. What brand do you use to remove makeup?
3. How many days a week do you not wear makeup?
One day on Sunday if I don't have to go anywhere.
4. What's your favourite skincare brand?
5. Have you ever used St. Ives' Apricot Scrub? Do you like it?
Not yet, I had St. Ives' body mist though and it was lovely.
6. Do you wear false lashes often?
Yes, very often lol. Falsies is essential to gyaru makeup :D
7. How much money do you spend on makeup (in a month)?
That can't be predicted as it differs from month to month, but probably around $100-200 and can't be more than that.
8. Do you use a setting spray?
Yes sometimes when I have to go out whole day with friends or to meet special people.
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. I can't stand cats.
10. What was your first makeup product (and brand)?
I remember it was my mom's Kose eye shadow and eyeliner lol. But the firs makeup product I purchased was.... okay I don't remember. XD
11 Facts about me:
1. I love The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
2. I have good sense of justice that I can't stand seeing any unfair treatment to anyone.
3. My hair reaches my hips.
4. I never use nail treatments.
5. I speak Japanese more than Chinese.
6. I tend to cry and squeal while playing otome games lol.
7. I had 4 long distance relationships before, and the current relationship I'm in is my 5th.
8. My weakness is sports.
9. I used to be a huge soccer fan, and I played soccer.
10. Whatever people say, Park Bom is still my number 1 idol and inspiration for me.
11. I squeal and smile like an idiot when it starts raining.
Questions from me:
1. Breakfast or brunch?
2. Sexy heels or cute flat shoes?
3. Do you color your hair? If you don't, are you planning to?
4. What's your phone?
5. What can you cook?
6. What camera do you use to take pics on your blog?
7. What's your favorite movie?
8. What's your dream job?
9. Favorite sports?
10. What's your holy grail makeup?
11. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
The next 11 bloggers I nominate are:
1. Nelly - http://everydkawaii.blogspot.com
2. Apple - http://bubblemilkk.blogspot.com
3. Xiupau - http://xiupau.blogspot.com
4. Rachel - http://heylinni.blogspot.com
5. Honey - http://www.ihearthoneytan.com
6. Carmen - http://www.misschungx.blogspot.com
7. Jo - http://astrophoria.blogspot.com
8. Katy - http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk
9. Miru - http://mirukuseki.blogspot.co.uk
10. Ivy - http://ivyzhouuu.blogspot.com
11. Sapphire - http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
Hope you enjoy my liebster post this time ^^